As experts in the fields of project development and management, health, nutrition, fitness, yoga and tourism, we offer the opportunity to design your very own, personalized retreats. The experiences, services and activities are up to you! So Fresh works with international and local wellness and tourism professionals to help to create the most magical possible holiday in a tropical setting.
So Fresh facilitates retreats at a variety of different hotel and retreat centres across Panama. In an effort to satisfy your specific vision, So Fresh offers a variety of settings, each varying in their location, atmosphere, cost and occupancy. We work closely with each location as an affiliate in order to provide the best possible rates and services. Retreat locations include hotels in lush mountain towns, Caribbean beaches, Pacific surf towns and luxurious, five-star resorts.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
So Fresh arranges for a wide array of activities and services to fit your greatest desires. These can include the participation of wellness, fitness, and educational professionals or just the hotel and resort amenities you'd love. We arrange for all transportation, event planning and logistics. We also encourage you to provide your guests with the activities they'd love to experience.
Our services and activities include, but are not limited to:
- Yoga, prenatal yoga, children’s yoga, meditation and mindfulness
- Surfing, Stand Up paddle boarding, snorkelling and additional water sports activities
- Hiking, camping and adventure
- Culinary experiences, nutritional consultations and cooking classes
- Fitness, weight-loss and detoxification
- Maternal health, baby moons, doula training and prenatal couples seminars
- Experiential and Innovative educational programs for children and teens
- Zip-lining, rock climbing and slack lines
- Spa treatments
- Counselling, NLP and motivational seminars
It all begins when you contact us. We will set up a meeting so that we can discuss your vision, concept and expectations. This process should begin a minimum of 6 months prior to the retreat.
- Occupancy: Decide how many people you would will recruit to attend the retreat
- Duration: Choose the length of the retreat
- Date: Provide 2-3 options for the dates you would like to hold your retreat
- Activities: Make a list of the activities and services you would like to provide for your guests
- Location: Once your date has been chosen, a list of locations will be developed. You can choose the location that best suits your retreat.
- Professionals: To add to your retreat experience, you can choose from local experts or simply use your own programming for your retreat.
- Pricing: Pricing will be developed based on the chosen location, activities
- Book: A deposit for the location and retreat services will be required at the time of booking. Guest deposits will be collected when they make their reservations. Secondary and final payments are required 90 days and 30 days before the retreat.
Start Planning your Retreat:
Fill out our Survey so that we can develop the best possible package options.